Posted on September 14, 2015, in Admirable politician, Arms trade, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Foreign policy, Government, Lobbying, Media, Military matters, MPs, Parliamentary failure, Party funding, Public relations, Vested interests, warfare and tagged antidote to Blair, Big Pharma, genetic modification, Jeremy Corbyn, large landowners, Libby Purves, shadow cabinet, shadow ministers, Supermarkets, The arms industry, unbalanced reporting. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Post-PMQs: surely the views of over 100 distinguished Jewish signatories outweigh those of 60 assorted Labour Lords
- Yet another Thatcher-privatised-off-shored-debt-laden industry is seeking subsidies
- Media 101: Pre-Panorama reaction: BBC haven’t covered Gaza for last 5 months, Sky for last 18 months
- Media 100: predicted BBC Panorama ‘bombshell’ for Corbyn, Wednesday 10th
- Media 99: Anti-semitism campaign a fabrication – Norman Finkelstein charges the British elite & its media