Posted on September 14, 2015, in Admirable politician, Arms trade, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Foreign policy, Government, Lobbying, Media, Military matters, MPs, Parliamentary failure, Party funding, Public relations, Vested interests, warfare and tagged antidote to Blair, Big Pharma, genetic modification, Jeremy Corbyn, large landowners, Libby Purves, shadow cabinet, shadow ministers, Supermarkets, The arms industry, unbalanced reporting. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Media 104: The fight-back? Seriously flawed FT article on the next 30 years of fossil fuelled energy
- Corbyn – “a different kind of leader . . . the kind I want for our country”
- The ultimate power-play? Trump celebrates the Space Force’s ‘new warfighting domain’
- McVotefarce – precursor of the Brexit farce?
- What forces are being unleashed as the Commons’ culture is increasingly ‘toxic’ ?
A6er on Corbyn – “a differ… McVotefarce – precur… on 2016/5: Voty McVotefarce thekeystonegirlblogs on Attorney General tells ‘turkey… A6er on Different perspectives on the… Will this British sh… on Can Britain afford to offshore…