Posted on September 14, 2015, in Admirable politician, Arms trade, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Foreign policy, Government, Lobbying, Media, Military matters, MPs, Parliamentary failure, Party funding, Public relations, Vested interests, warfare and tagged antidote to Blair, Big Pharma, genetic modification, Jeremy Corbyn, large landowners, Libby Purves, shadow cabinet, shadow ministers, Supermarkets, The arms industry, unbalanced reporting. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- British-American democracy hijacked: Professor Luis Suarez-Villa
- Much ado about an OP nerve-agent: but hundreds of British farmers were poisoned – compelled by government to use OP dips
- USA and Britain are failing: should they use brawn, brain or heart?
- Broken Britain 14: justice for people given NHS contaminated blood – too little, too late
- Should the Green Party join Corbyn Labour and fight together for social justice and for the planet?