Posted on February 23, 2015, in Civil servants, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Environment, Government, Health, Lobbying, Parliamentary failure, Secret State, Vested interests, Whistleblowers and tagged Asda, Farmers Weekly, Freedom of Information, HSE, Johann Tasker, Lancashire farmer Tom Rigby, Ministry of Agriculture Fisheries and Food, OP sheep dip, Sheep Dip Sufferers Support Group, Solihull Council. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Britain: an oligarchy in which power is concentrated in the hands of an elite, elected or otherwise -1
- Britain: an oligarchy in which power is concentrated in the hands of an elite, elected or otherwise – 2
- COVID-19, bulletin 32: Unions’ post-Covid potential
- COVID-19, bulletin 31: Unions play a constructive role
- Time to declare independence–5: once again – shamefully – Britain follows US diktat