Posted on February 25, 2015, in Civil servants, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy, Democracy undermined, Economy, Lobbying, MPs, Party funding, Planning, Privatisation, Revolving door, Secret State, Vested interests, Whistleblowers and tagged ACOBA, Anglo-Saxon attitudes, ATOS, cash for access, Labour leader Ed Miliband, Speaker John Bercow, the corporate interest, Vested Interest in Politics Group. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Media 104: The fight-back? Seriously flawed FT article on the next 30 years of fossil fuelled energy
- Corbyn – “a different kind of leader . . . the kind I want for our country”
- The ultimate power-play? Trump celebrates the Space Force’s ‘new warfighting domain’
- McVotefarce – precursor of the Brexit farce?
- What forces are being unleashed as the Commons’ culture is increasingly ‘toxic’ ?
A6er on Corbyn – “a differ… McVotefarce – precur… on 2016/5: Voty McVotefarce thekeystonegirlblogs on Attorney General tells ‘turkey… A6er on Different perspectives on the… Will this British sh… on Can Britain afford to offshore…