Posted on February 25, 2015, in Civil servants, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy, Democracy undermined, Economy, Lobbying, MPs, Party funding, Planning, Privatisation, Revolving door, Secret State, Vested interests, Whistleblowers and tagged ACOBA, Anglo-Saxon attitudes, ATOS, cash for access, Labour leader Ed Miliband, Speaker John Bercow, the corporate interest, Vested Interest in Politics Group. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Brexit – advantage the already rich: John Buchan, Jeremy Corbyn and Private Eye
- Saluting the French President – the first head of state to seek fair food legislation?
- Broken Britain 9: ‘populism’ is really ‘anti-elitism’ – a backlash due to economic and political inequality
- Farmers’ leader sends message to Theresa May’s Government
- National Rail Ticket Office 1 – National Express 0