Posted on February 25, 2015, in Civil servants, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy, Democracy undermined, Economy, Lobbying, MPs, Party funding, Planning, Privatisation, Revolving door, Secret State, Vested interests, Whistleblowers and tagged ACOBA, Anglo-Saxon attitudes, ATOS, cash for access, Labour leader Ed Miliband, Speaker John Bercow, the corporate interest, Vested Interest in Politics Group. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Post-PMQs: surely the views of over 100 distinguished Jewish signatories outweigh those of 60 assorted Labour Lords
- Yet another Thatcher-privatised-off-shored-debt-laden industry is seeking subsidies
- Media 101: Pre-Panorama reaction: BBC haven’t covered Gaza for last 5 months, Sky for last 18 months
- Media 100: predicted BBC Panorama ‘bombshell’ for Corbyn, Wednesday 10th
- Media 99: Anti-semitism campaign a fabrication – Norman Finkelstein charges the British elite & its media