Posted on April 1, 2014, in Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Parliamentary failure, Party funding, Planning, Revolving door, Secret State, Vested interests and tagged 1%, 99%, Barack Obama, David Cameron, Edward Luce, Entrenched inherited wealth, Financial Time, Ivy League universities, Post-Watergate limits, the US Supreme Court, US meritocracy. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Britain: an oligarchy in which power is concentrated in the hands of an elite, elected or otherwise -1
- COVID-19, bulletin 32: Unions’ post-Covid potential
- COVID-19, bulletin 31: Unions play a constructive role
- Time to declare independence–5: once again – shamefully – Britain follows US diktat
- HS2? Mebyon Kernow advocates rebuilding and strengthening of the wider rail network