Posted on April 1, 2014, in Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Parliamentary failure, Party funding, Planning, Revolving door, Secret State, Vested interests and tagged 1%, 99%, Barack Obama, David Cameron, Edward Luce, Entrenched inherited wealth, Financial Time, Ivy League universities, Post-Watergate limits, the US Supreme Court, US meritocracy. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- EDM: reduce the abuses of the revolving door between ministerial office and big business
- Theresa May: “the government wants people to be able to manage their own (universal credit) budgets”
- Highlights from the parliamentary debate on proportional representation
- Will the EC impose glyphosate weedkiller, disregarding Article 191’s precautionary principle?
- Jeremy Corbyn’s ‘well-received’ address at the CBI’s annual conference