Posted on April 1, 2014, in Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Parliamentary failure, Party funding, Planning, Revolving door, Secret State, Vested interests and tagged 1%, 99%, Barack Obama, David Cameron, Edward Luce, Entrenched inherited wealth, Financial Time, Ivy League universities, Post-Watergate limits, the US Supreme Court, US meritocracy. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Jeremy Corbyn has made a genuinely socialist party electable for the first time in our living memory
- FT highlights corporate financial rewards for MPs, April 2018-April 2019
- Frantic Murdoch fights back as Labour rises in the polls
- At most, ensure survival – at least, create a healthier world
- Jeremy Corbyn: brutal Communist, European socialist or mainstream Scandinavian social democrat?