Posted on September 9, 2019, in Austerity, Cuts, Democracy, Economy, Education, Government, Health, Media, NHS, Politics, Taxpayers' money and tagged FT editorial board, Jeremy Corbyn, Jonas Fossli Gjersø, Lewis Hinchman, Libertarian democracies, modern social democracy, Professor Richard Hoefer, Scandinavian social democracy, Thatcher, the Nordic model, Thomas Meyer. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- COVID-19, bulletin 32: Unions’ post-Covid potential
- COVID-19, bulletin 31: Unions play a constructive role
- Time to declare independence–5: once again – shamefully – Britain follows US diktat
- HS2? Mebyon Kernow advocates rebuilding and strengthening of the wider rail network
- Media 112: Is the BBC a far from neutral public-service broadcaster?