Posted on November 30, 2018, in Agriculture, Brexit, Capitalism, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Environment, EU, Government, Health, Lobbying, Vested interests and tagged BBSRC, ECJ, gene-edited foods, low quality food, MP Michael Gove, Soil Association, The Country Land and Business Association, Trump administration. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
- Media 109: Ken Loach’s latest hard-hitter denied the oxygen of MSM publicity
- Outsourcing 8: apprenticeship training 2017-2020
- Public health emergency: move some freight from road to water and reduce air pollution
- Baron McNicol in the FT: ‘Corbynism must end with Corbyn’
- New petition calls for a full independent inquiry into the BBC’s coverage of the 2019 General Election
Seek accountability… on 2010/2: AN INCONVENIENT T… admin on New petition calls for a full… Dan Smith on Could the election have been r… John Han on New petition calls for a full… John Han on New petition calls for a full…