Posted on November 30, 2018, in Agriculture, Brexit, Capitalism, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Environment, EU, Government, Health, Lobbying, Vested interests and tagged BBSRC, ECJ, gene-edited foods, low quality food, MP Michael Gove, Soil Association, The Country Land and Business Association, Trump administration. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
- Jeremy Corbyn’s pledge to “drive big money out of democracy”
- No Deal Brexit will devastate our food, farming and landscape’: farmer & MEP Phil Bennion
- If Jeremy Corbyn had made Boris Johnson’s ‘missteps’, the media would have flayed him
- Corbyn’s proposals: the Murdoch version – or the FT account?
- Dual fuel ferry builders threatened: shouldn’t governments support saving skills and projects reducing emissions?