Posted on November 30, 2018, in Agriculture, Brexit, Capitalism, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Environment, EU, Government, Health, Lobbying, Vested interests and tagged BBSRC, ECJ, gene-edited foods, low quality food, MP Michael Gove, Soil Association, The Country Land and Business Association, Trump administration. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
- Secret State 25: why has there been no MoD information about RAF airstrikes this year?
- The first big climate-friendly decision: Wales opts for “a high quality, multi-modal, integrated and low carbon transport system”
- Proposal: why a Leave-options referendum just might create a pathway through the Brexit stasis
- CommonSpace highlights some key sections of the UN report on UK poverty
- Will XR’s actions focus politicians’ minds?