Posted on November 30, 2018, in Agriculture, Brexit, Capitalism, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Environment, EU, Government, Health, Lobbying, Vested interests and tagged BBSRC, ECJ, gene-edited foods, low quality food, MP Michael Gove, Soil Association, The Country Land and Business Association, Trump administration. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
- COVID- 19, bulletin 34: will the underpaid, understaffed NHS be able to cope?
- Covid-19, Bulletin 33: check or reverse globalisation and deforestation to avoid outbreaks of disease
- Media 113: a legal breakthrough – poisoned pilot compensated
- Secret State 27: MoD denies MPs access to report
- Royal Navy fleet support ships: why are we still following EU procurement rules?
Diana Schumacher on Royal Navy fleet support ships… Diana Schumacher on Trade Bill: will government re… Diana Schumacher on Broken Britain 24: master and… Time to declare inde… on Broken Britain 24: master and… Broken Britain 24: m… on Time to declare independence–5… Broken Britain 24: m… on The Bank of England has a mora… thekeystonegirlblogs on Broken Britain 23: Johnson gov…