Posted on November 30, 2018, in Agriculture, Brexit, Capitalism, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Environment, EU, Government, Health, Lobbying, Vested interests and tagged BBSRC, ECJ, gene-edited foods, low quality food, MP Michael Gove, Soil Association, The Country Land and Business Association, Trump administration. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
- Is it ‘a myth’ that the ‘left behind’ have been neglected?
- ‘Bring back control’ to Brexit donors? Or to representatives of the people?
- Will government stand by its pledge to wind down coal-fired power generation?
- Rail passengers need – above all – reliable train services
- Surprised? Rich and poor in England receive different levels of service from the NHS