Posted on November 30, 2018, in Agriculture, Brexit, Capitalism, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Environment, EU, Government, Health, Lobbying, Vested interests and tagged BBSRC, ECJ, gene-edited foods, low quality food, MP Michael Gove, Soil Association, The Country Land and Business Association, Trump administration. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
- Broken Britain 21: our divided society
- August Goff: Birmingham students unite against climate change: 15th March 2019
- Media 97: An inconvenient truth? A Dutch reader notes UK’s ZERO coverage of 40,000 climate change demo in Amsterdam
- Desertions are good for Corbyn
- Media 96: Corbyn slurs, “a farrago of falsehood and insinuation” – principled Conservative trounces author, journalists and publisher