Posted on July 18, 2018, in Arms trade, Austerity, Corporate political nexus, Cuts, Defence, Democracy undermined, disability rights, Foreign policy, Government, Media, Military matters, nuclear, Politics, Poverty, Vested interests, warfare and tagged Anglican news, Bishop of Chelmsford, Christianity, General Eisenhower, Nuclear weapons, social media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Secret State 25: why has there been no MoD information about RAF airstrikes this year?
- The first big climate-friendly decision: Wales opts for “a high quality, multi-modal, integrated and low carbon transport system”
- Proposal: why a Leave-options referendum just might create a pathway through the Brexit stasis
- CommonSpace highlights some key sections of the UN report on UK poverty
- Will XR’s actions focus politicians’ minds?