Posted on July 18, 2018, in Arms trade, Austerity, Corporate political nexus, Cuts, Defence, Democracy undermined, disability rights, Foreign policy, Government, Media, Military matters, nuclear, Politics, Poverty, Vested interests, warfare and tagged Anglican news, Bishop of Chelmsford, Christianity, General Eisenhower, Nuclear weapons, social media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- COVID-19 bulletin 27: misgovernment – arms manufacturers thrive, US/UK economies suffer
- COVID-19 bulletin 26: FT, “The pandemic risks delivering a knockout blow to globalisation”
- The Bank of England has a moral & professional imperative to release Venezuela’s gold
- COVID-19 bulletin 25: XR calls on government to adopt a climate-friendly economic plan in the recovery period
- Brexit 13: Continued EU access to the UK’s fishing waters required