Posted on July 18, 2018, in Arms trade, Austerity, Corporate political nexus, Cuts, Defence, Democracy undermined, disability rights, Foreign policy, Government, Media, Military matters, nuclear, Politics, Poverty, Vested interests, warfare and tagged Anglican news, Bishop of Chelmsford, Christianity, General Eisenhower, Nuclear weapons, social media. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Is it ‘a myth’ that the ‘left behind’ have been neglected?
- ‘Bring back control’ to Brexit donors? Or to representatives of the people?
- Will government stand by its pledge to wind down coal-fired power generation?
- Rail passengers need – above all – reliable train services
- Surprised? Rich and poor in England receive different levels of service from the NHS