National Rail Ticket Office 1 – National Express 0
As more people are pressured to operate online in order to increase corporate profits we report:
Gloucestershire reader’s verdict on grappling with online National Express Coach booking: appalling!. Her experience:
- Website refuses to accept three destinations listed on their map: Preston, Charnock Richard and Chorley.
- Phoneline kept her waiting for 15 minutes (so busy) and then cut her off.
- Local Post Office attempted a booking. Destination accepted but
- would not accept any proposed departure time.
- Customer decided to travel by train – involving three changes and at three times the cost.
If only . . .
Time for change?
Posted on October 16, 2017, in Capitalism, Corporate political nexus, Government, Outsourcing, Privatisation, Vested interests and tagged National Express Coach website. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.