Posted on April 27, 2017, in Foreign policy, Government, Politics and tagged Boris Johnson, Brexit, Conservative government, European socialist heads of state, Islamist, Jeremy Corbyn, mugwump, North Korea, Rupert Murdoch. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- The ‘brute arithmetical realities of first-past-the-post’ could lead to a Tory/Brexit Party victory
- Post-PMQs: surely the views of over 100 distinguished Jewish signatories outweigh those of 60 assorted Labour Lords
- Yet another Thatcher-privatised-off-shored-debt-laden industry is seeking subsidies
- Media 101: Pre-Panorama reaction: BBC haven’t covered Gaza for last 5 months, Sky for last 18 months
- Media 100: predicted BBC Panorama ‘bombshell’ for Corbyn, Wednesday 10th