Posted on April 15, 2017, in Arms trade, Banking, Banking and finance, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Defence, Democracy undermined, Economy, Energy, EU, Finance, Government, Lobbying, Media, MPs, Parliamentary failure, Reward for failure, Secret State, Trade, Transport, Vested interests, warfare and tagged APPGs, BAE systems, Banks, Baron Birt, BP, Corporate Europe, corporate shareholders, corporate transparency, defence contractors, EU, FTSE 100 groups, MP Tom Watson, Shell, telecoms companies, tobacco manufacturers, Transparency International, Westminster. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- MP Chris Williamson, invited to appear on BBC to discuss ‘media blackout’ of Jeremy Corbyn’s IPB award
- Broken Britain 12: rising homelessness? Retaliatory evictions?
- Fracking companies use the law to strong-arm local authorities and landowners
- A heartless government aids the bombing of Middle Eastern families and cuts funding to the terrorised in Britain
- The truth: countering the rhetoric of the Murdoch press