Posted on October 1, 2016, in Democracy undermined and tagged excessive consumption, Lancaster University, never-ending growth, Peter Townsend prize, political economy, Professor Andrew Sayer, social theory. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- MP Chris Williamson, invited to appear on BBC to discuss ‘media blackout’ of Jeremy Corbyn’s IPB award
- Broken Britain 12: rising homelessness? Retaliatory evictions?
- Fracking companies use the law to strong-arm local authorities and landowners
- A heartless government aids the bombing of Middle Eastern families and cuts funding to the terrorised in Britain
- The truth: countering the rhetoric of the Murdoch press