Posted on October 1, 2016, in Democracy undermined and tagged excessive consumption, Lancaster University, never-ending growth, Peter Townsend prize, political economy, Professor Andrew Sayer, social theory. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Media 88: mainstream silent as the Church of England fails to bless the bomb
- Broken Britain 18: government’s business rates structure, unjust – or merely short-sighted?
- Electioneering: policy and practice is failing, so look for skeletons in opposition cupboards
- The FT asks: “Has corruption become more common?”
- Appalled: Jewish people in the UK write to the Board of Deputies of British Jews