Posted on September 21, 2016, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Health, Lobbying, Parliamentary failure, Public relations, Vested interests and tagged British Fluoridation Society, oral fluoride, Sir Paul Beresford, sugar tax. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
- Brexit – advantage the already rich: John Buchan, Jeremy Corbyn and Private Eye
- Saluting the French President – the first head of state to seek fair food legislation?
- Broken Britain 9: ‘populism’ is really ‘anti-elitism’ – a backlash due to economic and political inequality
- Farmers’ leader sends message to Theresa May’s Government
- National Rail Ticket Office 1 – National Express 0