Posted on September 21, 2016, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Health, Lobbying, Parliamentary failure, Public relations, Vested interests and tagged British Fluoridation Society, oral fluoride, Sir Paul Beresford, sugar tax. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
- The FT asks: “Has corruption become more common?”
- Appalled: Jewish people in the UK write to the Board of Deputies of British Jews
- Media 87 – Jezfest: who is telling the truth – the FT or the Times?
- Bad decisions by government 37 – third runway at Heathrow
- Former World Bank senior economist: “May the Swiss dare”