Posted on July 25, 2016, in Arms trade, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Economy, Finance, Foreign policy, Government, Lobbying, Military matters, Public relations, Secret State, Taxpayers' money, Vested interests and tagged Private Eye, senior military officers, Trident Successor programme, US arms companies, US defence officials. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
- The FT asks: “Has corruption become more common?”
- Appalled: Jewish people in the UK write to the Board of Deputies of British Jews
- Media 87 – Jezfest: who is telling the truth – the FT or the Times?
- Bad decisions by government 37 – third runway at Heathrow
- Former World Bank senior economist: “May the Swiss dare”