Posted on July 20, 2016, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Economy, Health, Lobbying, MPs, NHS, Outsourcing, Privatisation, Public relations, Revolving door, Vested interests and tagged Amgen, Apartheid, Constituents, Corporate world, international human rights, Iraq, Israel, Jeremy Corbyn, just defence, Labour Leader, Labour leadership contest, nuclear disarmament, Office of Fair Trading, Palestine, Pfizer, public services, right-wing Conservatives, right-wing Labour, South Africa, union members. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Step out of line and share Assange’s fate: Prof. Melzer: “And nobody will care. I can promise you that”.
- Climate change Achilles heels: Australian fires, Middle Eastern drought, British floods
- Outsourcing 9: Care homes crisis
- Care homes crisis: Judith Martin responds
- Dr Li Wenliang has counterparts in Britain – and millions all over the world
Good news about Stir… on Climate change Achilles heels:… admin on Parliamentary sketchwriter: “I… thekeystonegirlblogs on Parliamentary sketchwriter: “I… A6er on Abolish political parties – 1:… A6er on Parliamentary sketchwriter: “I…