Posted on July 20, 2016, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Economy, Health, Lobbying, MPs, NHS, Outsourcing, Privatisation, Public relations, Revolving door, Vested interests and tagged Amgen, Apartheid, Constituents, Corporate world, international human rights, Iraq, Israel, Jeremy Corbyn, just defence, Labour Leader, Labour leadership contest, nuclear disarmament, Office of Fair Trading, Palestine, Pfizer, public services, right-wing Conservatives, right-wing Labour, South Africa, union members. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- British-American democracy hijacked: Professor Luis Suarez-Villa
- Much ado about an OP nerve-agent: but hundreds of British farmers were poisoned – compelled by government to use OP dips
- USA and Britain are failing: should they use brawn, brain or heart?
- Broken Britain 14: justice for people given NHS contaminated blood – too little, too late
- Should the Green Party join Corbyn Labour and fight together for social justice and for the planet?