Posted on June 5, 2016, in Conflict of interest, Democracy undermined, Economy, Environment, EU, Finance, Foreign policy, Government, Inequality, Manufacturing and tagged austerity policies, FT, George Osborne, Institute of Engineering Technology, Jim Pickard, secret admirer, social Europe, TTIP. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- EDM: reduce the abuses of the revolving door between ministerial office and big business
- Theresa May: “the government wants people to be able to manage their own (universal credit) budgets”
- Highlights from the parliamentary debate on proportional representation
- Will the EC impose glyphosate weedkiller, disregarding Article 191’s precautionary principle?
- Jeremy Corbyn’s ‘well-received’ address at the CBI’s annual conference