Posted on February 5, 2016, in Agriculture, Devolution, Economy, Finance, Food, Government, Lobbying, Planning, Politics and tagged elections, farm gate prices, Farmers for Action, FFA William Taylor, John McCallister MLA, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland Agricultural Producers, Paul Gosling, The Gosling Report. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Media 88: mainstream silent as the Church of England fails to bless the bomb
- Broken Britain 18: government’s business rates structure, unjust – or merely short-sighted?
- Electioneering: policy and practice is failing, so look for skeletons in opposition cupboards
- The FT asks: “Has corruption become more common?”
- Appalled: Jewish people in the UK write to the Board of Deputies of British Jews