Posted on February 5, 2016, in Agriculture, Devolution, Economy, Finance, Food, Government, Lobbying, Planning, Politics and tagged elections, farm gate prices, Farmers for Action, FFA William Taylor, John McCallister MLA, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland Agricultural Producers, Paul Gosling, The Gosling Report. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Student loans: compound interest builds up huge debts
- In the Times and the FT a question: is universal credit – to date – a disaster?
- Austerity 3: Universal Credit – another cut for many of the poorest?
- Westminster to debate the PR petition on 30th October
- Weakening the political-corporate nexus? Bell Pottinger, arch-facilitators for the wealthy, are in administration