Posted on February 5, 2016, in Agriculture, Devolution, Economy, Finance, Food, Government, Lobbying, Planning, Politics and tagged elections, farm gate prices, Farmers for Action, FFA William Taylor, John McCallister MLA, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland Agricultural Producers, Paul Gosling, The Gosling Report. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Yet another Thatcher-privatised-off-shored-debt-laden industry is seeking subsidies
- Media 101: Pre-Panorama reaction: BBC haven’t covered Gaza for last 5 months, Sky for last 18 months
- Media 100: predicted BBC Panorama ‘bombshell’ for Corbyn, Wednesday 10th
- Media 99: Anti-semitism campaign a fabrication – Norman Finkelstein charges the British elite & its media
- Brussels, full time post: help CEO to tackle corporate power