Posted on December 11, 2015, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy, Lobbying, Politics, Propaganda, Public relations, Vested interests and tagged a better Britain, Blairites, corporate vested interests, Danny Alexander, David Miliband. Harriet Harman, Jeremy Corbyn MP, Labour Party, Oldham by-election, Peter Mandelson, Philip Collins, UKIP. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Media 87 – Jezfest: who is telling the truth – the FT or the Times?
- Bad decisions by government 37 – third runway at Heathrow
- Former World Bank senior economist: “May the Swiss dare”
- Could the Stroud formula could rescue Broken Britain? Or will tribalism rule?
- Secret State 22: Mega farms – Owners? Directors? Donations?