Posted on December 11, 2015, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy, Lobbying, Politics, Propaganda, Public relations, Vested interests and tagged a better Britain, Blairites, corporate vested interests, Danny Alexander, David Miliband. Harriet Harman, Jeremy Corbyn MP, Labour Party, Oldham by-election, Peter Mandelson, Philip Collins, UKIP. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Human rights after Brexit, ‘reliant on Parliamentary goodwill’ . . .
- Admirable politician 12: Paul Tyler
- Credit card charges: the whole truth and nothing but the truth?
- Carillion provokes MP’s broadside: “taxpayer-funded services should be conducted in an ethos of public service rather than for private advantage”
- Prolong life at all costs: a bonanza for private health care, pharmaceutical companies and the financial services industry