Posted on November 22, 2015, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Economy, Government, Health, Lobbying, NHS, Outsourcing, Privatisation, Revolving door, Vested interests and tagged ACOBA, Coca Cola, David Cameron, private equity Blackstone, Roche drugs company, UKActive. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
- Admirable politician Banking and finance Civil servants Conflict of interest Corporate political nexus Democracy undermined Economy Environment Finance Foreign policy Government Health Inequality Lobbying Local government Media Military matters MPs Parliamentary failure Party funding Planning Politics Public relations Revolving door Reward for failure Secret State Taxpayers' money uncategorized Vested interests Whistleblowers
- Professor Andrew Sayers, “Why we can’t afford the rich”
- Secret State 18: Government’s GIB and BB up for sale – or not?
- A summit to develop a new deal for self-employed workers and small businesses
- Trumpton and Mayhem 2*: Trump – like May – takes care of the rich, not the rust belt
- Is the Conservative Party truly the party of the working class?