Posted on November 22, 2015, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Economy, Government, Health, Lobbying, NHS, Outsourcing, Privatisation, Revolving door, Vested interests and tagged ACOBA, Coca Cola, David Cameron, private equity Blackstone, Roche drugs company, UKActive. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
- Admirable politician Banking and finance Civil servants Conflict of interest Corporate political nexus Democracy undermined Economy Environment Finance Foreign policy Government Health Inequality Lobbying Local government Media Military matters MPs Parliamentary failure Party funding Planning Politics Privatisation Public relations Revolving door Reward for failure Secret State Taxpayers' money uncategorized Vested interests
- May: ‘Toys R Us’ rights – for wealthier workers
- Spontaneous popular response to Jeremy Corbyn: Professor Paul Rogers
- Pen pals
- Incinerators 6: FOI reveals the surprising truth about the Javelin Park incinerator contract
- Accountants’ verdict: Labour manifesto ‘good for the UK’. . . UKIP/Tory verdict: a black hole