Posted on November 3, 2015, in Arms trade, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Economy, Energy, Environment, Finance, Foreign policy, Government, Lobbying, Media, Military matters, MPs, Planning, Public relations, Vested interests, warfare and tagged armaments, GMB, Jeremy Corbyn, North Lincolnshire, nuclear, Propaganda, Scottish Labour Party, Scunthorpe, Tata steel, Trident. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Appalled: Jewish people in the UK write to the Board of Deputies of British Jews
- Media 87 – Jezfest: who is telling the truth – the FT or the Times?
- Bad decisions by government 37 – third runway at Heathrow
- Former World Bank senior economist: “May the Swiss dare”
- Could the Stroud formula could rescue Broken Britain? Or will tribalism rule?