Posted on November 3, 2015, in Arms trade, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Economy, Energy, Environment, Finance, Foreign policy, Government, Lobbying, Media, Military matters, MPs, Planning, Public relations, Vested interests, warfare and tagged armaments, GMB, Jeremy Corbyn, North Lincolnshire, nuclear, Propaganda, Scottish Labour Party, Scunthorpe, Tata steel, Trident. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Follow India’s lead: increase waterway freight, reduce emissions and accidents
- EU citizens continue to be harassed despite Theresa May’s reassuring words
- New Zealand’s new coalition: a model for our next parliament?
- Brexit – advantage the already rich: John Buchan, Jeremy Corbyn and Private Eye
- Saluting the French President – the first head of state to seek fair food legislation?