Posted on November 3, 2015, in Arms trade, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Economy, Energy, Environment, Finance, Foreign policy, Government, Lobbying, Media, Military matters, MPs, Planning, Public relations, Vested interests, warfare and tagged armaments, GMB, Jeremy Corbyn, North Lincolnshire, nuclear, Propaganda, Scottish Labour Party, Scunthorpe, Tata steel, Trident. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Human rights after Brexit, ‘reliant on Parliamentary goodwill’ . . .
- Admirable politician 12: Paul Tyler
- Credit card charges: the whole truth and nothing but the truth?
- Carillion provokes MP’s broadside: “taxpayer-funded services should be conducted in an ethos of public service rather than for private advantage”
- Prolong life at all costs: a bonanza for private health care, pharmaceutical companies and the financial services industry