Posted on November 3, 2015, in Arms trade, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Economy, Energy, Environment, Finance, Foreign policy, Government, Lobbying, Media, Military matters, MPs, Planning, Public relations, Vested interests, warfare and tagged armaments, GMB, Jeremy Corbyn, North Lincolnshire, nuclear, Propaganda, Scottish Labour Party, Scunthorpe, Tata steel, Trident. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Britain: an oligarchy in which power is concentrated in the hands of an elite, elected or otherwise -1
- COVID-19, bulletin 32: Unions’ post-Covid potential
- COVID-19, bulletin 31: Unions play a constructive role
- Time to declare independence–5: once again – shamefully – Britain follows US diktat
- HS2? Mebyon Kernow advocates rebuilding and strengthening of the wider rail network