Posted on November 3, 2015, in Arms trade, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Economy, Energy, Environment, Finance, Foreign policy, Government, Lobbying, Media, Military matters, MPs, Planning, Public relations, Vested interests, warfare and tagged armaments, GMB, Jeremy Corbyn, North Lincolnshire, nuclear, Propaganda, Scottish Labour Party, Scunthorpe, Tata steel, Trident. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Admirable politician Banking and finance Civil servants Conflict of interest Corporate political nexus Democracy undermined Economy Environment Finance Foreign policy Government Health Inequality Lobbying Local government Media Military matters MPs Parliamentary failure Party funding Planning Politics Privatisation Public relations Revolving door Reward for failure Secret State Taxpayers' money uncategorized Vested interests
- May: ‘Toys R Us’ rights – for wealthier workers
- Spontaneous popular response to Jeremy Corbyn: Professor Paul Rogers
- Pen pals
- Incinerators 6: FOI reveals the surprising truth about the Javelin Park incinerator contract
- Accountants’ verdict: Labour manifesto ‘good for the UK’. . . UKIP/Tory verdict: a black hole