Posted on August 19, 2015, in Conflict of interest, Democracy undermined, EU, Food, Government, Inequality, Lobbying, Planning, Vested interests and tagged 2016 UK EU referendum, Article 39b of the Lisbon Treaty, Farmers For Action (FFA) UK NI, Protest. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Broken Britain 15: “Cruel, rigid bureaucracy has replaced common sense in this country”
- Mr May: yet another example of the ‘cosy relationship’ between government and the arms industry
- Media 86: today, BBC news bulletins misled the public: Windrush documents were destroyed during Mrs May’s term as Home Secretary
- Media 85: MSM blackout on US/UK eye-witness denials of chemical attacks
- Mounting evidence that there was no Douma chemical attack