Posted on August 19, 2015, in Conflict of interest, Democracy undermined, EU, Food, Government, Inequality, Lobbying, Planning, Vested interests and tagged 2016 UK EU referendum, Article 39b of the Lisbon Treaty, Farmers For Action (FFA) UK NI, Protest. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Will turkeys vote for austerity, exploitation, climate disaster and profits for the few?
- Former BBC Political Editor Harangues Britain’s Right-wing Media Bias
- Are Boris and Donald playing ‘The Great Game’?
- Voting intentions are changing – as more is seen and heard about Boris Johnson
- Media 104: pro-Corbyn text from major Israeli newspaper suppressed by BBC & MSM, ‘as it does not fit their agenda’
A6er on Former BBC Political Editor Ha… thekeystonegirlblogs on Are Boris and Donald playing… thekeystonegirlblogs on Voting intentions are changing… Major Styles on Media 104: pro-Corbyn text fro… thekeystonegirlblogs on Will the next government creat…