Posted on August 19, 2015, in Conflict of interest, Democracy undermined, EU, Food, Government, Inequality, Lobbying, Planning, Vested interests and tagged 2016 UK EU referendum, Article 39b of the Lisbon Treaty, Farmers For Action (FFA) UK NI, Protest. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Human rights after Brexit, ‘reliant on Parliamentary goodwill’ . . .
- Admirable politician 12: Paul Tyler
- Credit card charges: the whole truth and nothing but the truth?
- Carillion provokes MP’s broadside: “taxpayer-funded services should be conducted in an ethos of public service rather than for private advantage”
- Prolong life at all costs: a bonanza for private health care, pharmaceutical companies and the financial services industry