Posted on August 19, 2015, in Conflict of interest, Democracy undermined, EU, Food, Government, Inequality, Lobbying, Planning, Vested interests and tagged 2016 UK EU referendum, Article 39b of the Lisbon Treaty, Farmers For Action (FFA) UK NI, Protest. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Britain: an oligarchy in which power is concentrated in the hands of an elite, elected or otherwise -1
- COVID-19, bulletin 32: Unions’ post-Covid potential
- COVID-19, bulletin 31: Unions play a constructive role
- Time to declare independence–5: once again – shamefully – Britain follows US diktat
- HS2? Mebyon Kernow advocates rebuilding and strengthening of the wider rail network