Posted on August 15, 2015, in Admirable politician, Banking, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy, Democracy undermined, Economy, Foreign policy, Government, Inequality, Lobbying, Media, Military matters, Parliamentary failure, Privatisation, Revolving door, Secret State, Taxation, Unemployment, Vested interests and tagged Arms industry, Austerity, Labour Party, media brainwashing, Neoliberalism, Plutocracy, politics, socialist government. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Admirable politician Banking and finance Civil servants Conflict of interest Corporate political nexus Democracy undermined Economy Environment Finance Foreign policy Government Health Inequality Lobbying Local government Media Military matters MPs Parliamentary failure Party funding Planning Politics Privatisation Public relations Revolving door Reward for failure Secret State Taxpayers' money uncategorized Vested interests
- Media 80: election result confirms waning influence of corporate media
- Grenfell Tower: a tragic tale of double standards – two-nation politics
- A progressive alliance with progressive policies
- A new kind of politics would place able loyalists above able opportunists
- Is it wise to forget disloyalty, to reward failure?