Posted on August 15, 2015, in Admirable politician, Banking, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy, Democracy undermined, Economy, Foreign policy, Government, Inequality, Lobbying, Media, Military matters, Parliamentary failure, Privatisation, Revolving door, Secret State, Taxation, Unemployment, Vested interests and tagged Arms industry, Austerity, Labour Party, media brainwashing, Neoliberalism, Plutocracy, politics, socialist government. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Theresa May: “the government wants people to be able to manage their own (universal credit) budgets”
- Highlights from the parliamentary debate on proportional representation
- Will the EC impose glyphosate weedkiller, disregarding Article 191’s precautionary principle?
- Jeremy Corbyn’s ‘well-received’ address at the CBI’s annual conference
- Broken Britain 11: economic apartheid