Posted on July 24, 2015, in Civil servants, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Economy, Environment, EU, Finance, Foreign policy, Government, Lobbying, Parliamentary failure, Party funding, Planning, Revolving door, Vested interests and tagged multinationals, TTIP. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Media 102: the astonishing and relentless campaign to stop Jeremy Corbyn, a moderate leftist, from becoming Prime Minister
- The ‘brute arithmetical realities of first-past-the-post’ could lead to a Tory/Brexit Party victory
- Post-PMQs: surely the views of over 100 distinguished Jewish signatories outweigh those of 60 assorted Labour Lords
- Yet another Thatcher-privatised-off-shored-debt-laden industry is seeking subsidies
- Media 101: Pre-Panorama reaction: BBC haven’t covered Gaza for last 5 months, Sky for last 18 months