Posted on July 12, 2015, in Admirable politician, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Military matters, MPs, Party funding, Public relations, Vested interests and tagged Conservative Party, constituency Labour Party, Gravy Train, Israeli billionaire, Jeremy Corbyn, Labour First, Luke Akehurst, MPs expenses claims, Poju Zabludowicz, Tony Blair. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Brexit – advantage the already rich: John Buchan, Jeremy Corbyn and Private Eye
- Saluting the French President – the first head of state to seek fair food legislation?
- Broken Britain 9: ‘populism’ is really ‘anti-elitism’ – a backlash due to economic and political inequality
- Farmers’ leader sends message to Theresa May’s Government
- National Rail Ticket Office 1 – National Express 0