Posted on July 12, 2015, in Admirable politician, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Military matters, MPs, Party funding, Public relations, Vested interests and tagged Conservative Party, constituency Labour Party, Gravy Train, Israeli billionaire, Jeremy Corbyn, Labour First, Luke Akehurst, MPs expenses claims, Poju Zabludowicz, Tony Blair. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Admirable politician Banking and finance Civil servants Conflict of interest Corporate political nexus Democracy undermined Economy Environment Finance Foreign policy Government Health Inequality Lobbying Local government Media Military matters MPs Parliamentary failure Party funding Planning Politics Privatisation Public relations Revolving door Reward for failure Secret State Taxpayers' money uncategorized Vested interests
- At what age does the legal position on dying with dignity change?
- Whistleblowers 11: the Haemophilia Society
- Admirable politician – 11: working for the common good, Ketumile Masire,1925-2017
- Broken Britain 6: deprivation, job losses, depression and suicides follow cruel ‘welfare’ legislation
- Reward for failure: 32 – Jacqui Smith, elected to chair Birmingham’s Lunar Society