Posted on July 12, 2015, in Admirable politician, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Military matters, MPs, Party funding, Public relations, Vested interests and tagged Conservative Party, constituency Labour Party, Gravy Train, Israeli billionaire, Jeremy Corbyn, Labour First, Luke Akehurst, MPs expenses claims, Poju Zabludowicz, Tony Blair. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Austerity 4: former Conservative MP deplores the effects of austerity
- Broken Britain 15: “Cruel, rigid bureaucracy has replaced common sense in this country”
- Mr May: yet another example of the ‘cosy relationship’ between government and the arms industry
- Media 86: today, BBC news bulletins misled the public: Windrush documents were destroyed during Mrs May’s term as Home Secretary
- Media 85: MSM blackout on US/UK eye-witness denials of chemical attacks