Posted on June 17, 2015, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Economy, Environment, Finance, Government, Lobbying, Parliamentary failure, Planning, Vested interests and tagged Agricultural Biotechnology Council, Bayer CropScience, DEFRA, Genetically modified foods, GM Crops, Murdoch’s Fox News, Novartis, Owen Paterson MP, Pesticides, Pope Francis, Syngenta, UK2020, Vatican, Viscount Matt Ridley, Windscale. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Why did Tom Watson time his resignation to distract attention from Tory grief?
- NHS: Boris Johnson’s proposes to let Africa and India educate our medics, engineers, scientists and technicians – then poach them
- Jeremy Corbyn’s politically unique offer: truth, compassion, justice, peace and a sufficiency for all
- “Don’t write off Labour”, warns Robert Shrimsley, Editorial Director of the FT
- Labour’s four-day-week policy: already working well for companies in New Zealand, Scotland, England and Ireland
A6er on “Don’t write off Labour”, warn… A6er on NHS: Boris Johnson’s proposes… admin on Jeremy Corbyn’s politically un… A6er on Jeremy Corbyn’s politically un… thekeystonegirlblogs on “Don’t write off Labour”, warn…