Posted on June 17, 2015, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Economy, Environment, Finance, Government, Lobbying, Parliamentary failure, Planning, Vested interests and tagged Agricultural Biotechnology Council, Bayer CropScience, DEFRA, Genetically modified foods, GM Crops, Murdoch’s Fox News, Novartis, Owen Paterson MP, Pesticides, Pope Francis, Syngenta, UK2020, Vatican, Viscount Matt Ridley, Windscale. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- COVID-19 bulletin 27: misgovernment – arms manufacturers thrive, US/UK economies suffer
- COVID-19 bulletin 26: FT, “The pandemic risks delivering a knockout blow to globalisation”
- The Bank of England has a moral & professional imperative to release Venezuela’s gold
- COVID-19 bulletin 25: XR calls on government to adopt a climate-friendly economic plan in the recovery period
- Brexit 13: Continued EU access to the UK’s fishing waters required