Posted on June 17, 2015, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Economy, Environment, Finance, Government, Lobbying, Parliamentary failure, Planning, Vested interests and tagged Agricultural Biotechnology Council, Bayer CropScience, DEFRA, Genetically modified foods, GM Crops, Murdoch’s Fox News, Novartis, Owen Paterson MP, Pesticides, Pope Francis, Syngenta, UK2020, Vatican, Viscount Matt Ridley, Windscale. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Secret State 21: government’s covert military commitments are damaging public trust
- Médecins Sans Frontières: the human toll of the latest events in Gaza is appalling
- Is Britain sleepwalking into a food crisis?
- New Fleet Solid Support ships: cash-strapped MoD should look at the total cost-benefit of building in Britain
- Broken Britain 17: Government agencies regularly fail to pay farmers for work done