Posted on June 13, 2015, in Government, Health, Legal issues and tagged American states, Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu, Assisted dying, Belgium, Denmark, evangelical Christian consensus, Holland, Judge Hans Fabricius, Lord Carey, Pretoria High Court, Prostate cancer, Robin Stransham-Ford, Switzerland. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
- Admirable politician Banking and finance Civil servants Conflict of interest Corporate political nexus Democracy undermined Economy Environment Finance Foreign policy Government Health Inequality Lobbying Local government Media Military matters MPs Parliamentary failure Party funding Planning Politics Privatisation Public relations Revolving door Reward for failure Secret State Taxpayers' money uncategorized Vested interests
- Will the small print exclude some EU citizens living & working in Britain?
- Revolving Doors 39: NAO calls to order politicians supporting nuclear power
- Revolving Doors 38: beware corporate management of HS2
- Media 80: election result confirms waning influence of corporate media
- Grenfell Tower: a tragic tale of double standards – two-nation politics