Posted on June 13, 2015, in Government, Health, Legal issues and tagged American states, Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu, Assisted dying, Belgium, Denmark, evangelical Christian consensus, Holland, Judge Hans Fabricius, Lord Carey, Pretoria High Court, Prostate cancer, Robin Stransham-Ford, Switzerland. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
- MP Chris Williamson, invited to appear on BBC to discuss ‘media blackout’ of Jeremy Corbyn’s IPB award
- Broken Britain 12: rising homelessness? Retaliatory evictions?
- Fracking companies use the law to strong-arm local authorities and landowners
- A heartless government aids the bombing of Middle Eastern families and cuts funding to the terrorised in Britain
- The truth: countering the rhetoric of the Murdoch press