Posted on June 13, 2015, in Government, Health, Legal issues and tagged American states, Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu, Assisted dying, Belgium, Denmark, evangelical Christian consensus, Holland, Judge Hans Fabricius, Lord Carey, Pretoria High Court, Prostate cancer, Robin Stransham-Ford, Switzerland. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
- British-American democracy hijacked: Professor Luis Suarez-Villa
- Much ado about an OP nerve-agent: but hundreds of British farmers were poisoned – compelled by government to use OP dips
- USA and Britain are failing: should they use brawn, brain or heart?
- Broken Britain 14: justice for people given NHS contaminated blood – too little, too late
- Should the Green Party join Corbyn Labour and fight together for social justice and for the planet?