Posted on June 13, 2015, in Government, Health, Legal issues and tagged American states, Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu, Assisted dying, Belgium, Denmark, evangelical Christian consensus, Holland, Judge Hans Fabricius, Lord Carey, Pretoria High Court, Prostate cancer, Robin Stransham-Ford, Switzerland. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
- Media 108: why did IPSO, the press regulator, withhold the truth from voters?
- Tory failure on Clean Air Zone measures: backtracking or sheer inefficiency?
- Media 107: BBC removes account of Corbyn’s popularity, FT retains news of his standing ovation in Brussels
- Media 106: fearful establishment suppresses news of Jewish support for Labour
- Needed: a government which will bring privatised services and PFI deals back into public ownership
Media 108: why did I… on Media 108: why did IPSO, the p… admin on Media 106: fearful establishme… Rica Bird on Media 106: fearful establishme… A6er on Former BBC Political Editor Ha… thekeystonegirlblogs on Are Boris and Donald playing…