Posted on June 13, 2015, in Government, Health, Legal issues and tagged American states, Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu, Assisted dying, Belgium, Denmark, evangelical Christian consensus, Holland, Judge Hans Fabricius, Lord Carey, Pretoria High Court, Prostate cancer, Robin Stransham-Ford, Switzerland. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
- Appalled: Jewish people in the UK write to the Board of Deputies of British Jews
- Media 87 – Jezfest: who is telling the truth – the FT or the Times?
- Bad decisions by government 37 – third runway at Heathrow
- Former World Bank senior economist: “May the Swiss dare”
- Could the Stroud formula could rescue Broken Britain? Or will tribalism rule?