Posted on April 15, 2015, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Economy, Food, Government, Lobbying, MPs, Parliamentary failure, Planning, Public relations, Reward for failure, Taxpayers' money, Vested interests and tagged Dairy Farmers, export, Fairtrade, Great British Food Unit, import, Minister Liz Truss, playing the market, supermarket profit margins. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Broken Britain 15: “Cruel, rigid bureaucracy has replaced common sense in this country”
- Mr May: yet another example of the ‘cosy relationship’ between government and the arms industry
- Media 86: today, BBC news bulletins misled the public: Windrush documents were destroyed during Mrs May’s term as Home Secretary
- Media 85: MSM blackout on US/UK eye-witness denials of chemical attacks
- Mounting evidence that there was no Douma chemical attack