Posted on April 15, 2015, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Economy, Food, Government, Lobbying, MPs, Parliamentary failure, Planning, Public relations, Reward for failure, Taxpayers' money, Vested interests and tagged Dairy Farmers, export, Fairtrade, Great British Food Unit, import, Minister Liz Truss, playing the market, supermarket profit margins. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Admirable politician Banking and finance Civil servants Conflict of interest Corporate political nexus Democracy undermined Economy Environment Finance Foreign policy Government Health Inequality Lobbying Local government Media Military matters MPs Parliamentary failure Party funding Planning Politics Privatisation Public relations Revolving door Reward for failure Secret State Taxpayers' money uncategorized Vested interests
- Broken Britain 6: deprivation, job losses, depression and suicides follow cruel ‘welfare’ legislation
- Reward for failure: 32 – Jacqui Smith, elected to chair Birmingham’s Lunar Society
- Media 82: World Press Freedom Index – Jamaica 8: Britain 38
- Media 81: The great mainstream switch-off?
- Wimbledon warns Corbynieres: “No politics, we’re British’, Professor Freedman offers reassurance