Posted on March 26, 2015, in Civil servants, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Economy, Environment, Finance, Government, Lobbying, Lords, Parliamentary failure, Planning, Secret State, Taxpayers' money, Vested interests and tagged commercial sensitivity, Commons Public Accounts Committee, House of Lords Economic Affairs Committee., HS2, Lord Hollick, National Audit Office, transport department, West Coast Main Line. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Step out of line and share Assange’s fate: Prof. Melzer: “And nobody will care. I can promise you that”.
- Climate change Achilles heels: Australian fires, Middle Eastern drought, British floods
- Outsourcing 9: Care homes crisis
- Care homes crisis: Judith Martin responds
- Dr Li Wenliang has counterparts in Britain – and millions all over the world
Good news about Stir… on Climate change Achilles heels:… admin on Parliamentary sketchwriter: “I… thekeystonegirlblogs on Parliamentary sketchwriter: “I… A6er on Abolish political parties – 1:… A6er on Parliamentary sketchwriter: “I…