Posted on March 24, 2015, in Civil servants, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, MPs, Parliamentary failure, Planning, Privatisation, Public relations, Revolving door, Reward for failure, Taxpayers' money, Vested interests and tagged corporate expertise, electronic tagging contracts, Francis Maude Cabinet Office minister, G4S, Serco, Treasury, Whitehall. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
- Brexit – advantage the already rich: John Buchan, Jeremy Corbyn and Private Eye
- Saluting the French President – the first head of state to seek fair food legislation?
- Broken Britain 9: ‘populism’ is really ‘anti-elitism’ – a backlash due to economic and political inequality
- Farmers’ leader sends message to Theresa May’s Government
- National Rail Ticket Office 1 – National Express 0