Posted on February 16, 2015, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Economy, Finance, Government, Lobbying, Parliamentary failure, Planning, Public relations, Reward for failure, Taxpayers' money, Vested interests and tagged Austerity, benefit fraud, HMRC, John Wight, Tax evasion, the rich, zero hours contracts. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Brexit – advantage the already rich: John Buchan, Jeremy Corbyn and Private Eye
- Saluting the French President – the first head of state to seek fair food legislation?
- Broken Britain 9: ‘populism’ is really ‘anti-elitism’ – a backlash due to economic and political inequality
- Farmers’ leader sends message to Theresa May’s Government
- National Rail Ticket Office 1 – National Express 0