Posted on February 12, 2015, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Finance, Government, Lobbying, Revolving door, Vested interests and tagged armaments, biotech, British Medical Journal, Human Nutrition Research (HNR) unit, nuclear, Pharmaceuticals, Public Health Responsibility Deal, Scientific Advisory Committee on Nutrition, waste disposal. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
- Admirable politician Banking and finance Civil servants Conflict of interest Corporate political nexus Democracy undermined Economy Environment Finance Foreign policy Government Health Inequality Lobbying Local government Media Military matters MPs Parliamentary failure Party funding Planning Politics Privatisation Public relations Revolving door Reward for failure Secret State Taxpayers' money uncategorized Vested interests
- A Times reader emphasises the growing awareness of the imperative to eradicate ‘the frankly corrupt, hypocritical behaviour some British MPs have indulged in for decades’
- Barbaric UK and US: learn from older civilisations
- “In-housing” for financial, operational, social and national security reasons
- A Bedford voter advises MPs to engage with the betting industry over a cup of coffee
- Scientists stress the effects of a nuclear attack