Posted on February 12, 2015, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Finance, Government, Lobbying, Revolving door, Vested interests and tagged armaments, biotech, British Medical Journal, Human Nutrition Research (HNR) unit, nuclear, Pharmaceuticals, Public Health Responsibility Deal, Scientific Advisory Committee on Nutrition, waste disposal. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
- Yet another Thatcher-privatised-off-shored-debt-laden industry is seeking subsidies
- Media 101: Pre-Panorama reaction: BBC haven’t covered Gaza for last 5 months, Sky for last 18 months
- Media 100: predicted BBC Panorama ‘bombshell’ for Corbyn, Wednesday 10th
- Media 99: Anti-semitism campaign a fabrication – Norman Finkelstein charges the British elite & its media
- Brussels, full time post: help CEO to tackle corporate power