Posted on January 25, 2015, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Economy, Finance, Lobbying, Parliamentary failure, Planning, Privatisation, Reward for failure, Secret State, Taxpayers' money, uncategorized, Vested interests and tagged Austerity, Davos, economic stability, equitable distribution of wealth, full employment, huge wealth transfers, neoliberal experiment, Privatisation, reduction in public expenditure, the 99%, transnational corporations, World Economic Forum. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Follow India’s lead: increase waterway freight, reduce emissions and accidents
- EU citizens continue to be harassed despite Theresa May’s reassuring words
- New Zealand’s new coalition: a model for our next parliament?
- Brexit – advantage the already rich: John Buchan, Jeremy Corbyn and Private Eye
- Saluting the French President – the first head of state to seek fair food legislation?