Posted on January 25, 2015, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Economy, Finance, Lobbying, Parliamentary failure, Planning, Privatisation, Reward for failure, Secret State, Taxpayers' money, uncategorized, Vested interests and tagged Austerity, Davos, economic stability, equitable distribution of wealth, full employment, huge wealth transfers, neoliberal experiment, Privatisation, reduction in public expenditure, the 99%, transnational corporations, World Economic Forum. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Mr May: yet another example of the ‘cosy relationship’ between government and the arms industry
- Media 86: today, BBC news bulletins misled the public: Windrush documents were destroyed during Mrs May’s term as Home Secretary
- Media 85: MSM blackout on US/UK eye-witness denials of chemical attacks
- Mounting evidence that there was no Douma chemical attack
- Alert: people working in all sectors should scrutinise the National Planning Policy Framework