Posted on January 15, 2015, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Environment, EU, Government, Health, Vested interests and tagged Alison Mann, Bundestag’s Green Party, European Parliament, GM products, GMO ban, resistant pests, resistant weeds, SNP, SNP MEP Alyn Smith, The Scottish Farmer, TTIP. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Admirable politician Banking and finance Civil servants Conflict of interest Corporate political nexus Democracy undermined Economy Environment Finance Foreign policy Government Health Inequality Lobbying Local government Media Military matters MPs Parliamentary failure Party funding Planning Politics Privatisation Public relations Revolving door Reward for failure Secret State Taxpayers' money uncategorized Vested interests
- “Jeremy Corbyn is perfectly right to relate this week’s Manchester terrorist atrocity to British foreign policy in the Middle East.”
- Under 20s: registered? Will you use your vote?
- May: ‘Toys R Us’ rights – for wealthier workers
- Spontaneous popular response to Jeremy Corbyn: Professor Paul Rogers
- Pen pals