Posted on January 15, 2015, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Environment, EU, Government, Health, Vested interests and tagged Alison Mann, Bundestag’s Green Party, European Parliament, GM products, GMO ban, resistant pests, resistant weeds, SNP, SNP MEP Alyn Smith, The Scottish Farmer, TTIP. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Broken Britain 15: “Cruel, rigid bureaucracy has replaced common sense in this country”
- Mr May: yet another example of the ‘cosy relationship’ between government and the arms industry
- Media 86: today, BBC news bulletins misled the public: Windrush documents were destroyed during Mrs May’s term as Home Secretary
- Media 85: MSM blackout on US/UK eye-witness denials of chemical attacks
- Mounting evidence that there was no Douma chemical attack