Posted on January 15, 2015, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Environment, EU, Government, Health, Vested interests and tagged Alison Mann, Bundestag’s Green Party, European Parliament, GM products, GMO ban, resistant pests, resistant weeds, SNP, SNP MEP Alyn Smith, The Scottish Farmer, TTIP. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Human rights after Brexit, ‘reliant on Parliamentary goodwill’ . . .
- Admirable politician 12: Paul Tyler
- Credit card charges: the whole truth and nothing but the truth?
- Carillion provokes MP’s broadside: “taxpayer-funded services should be conducted in an ethos of public service rather than for private advantage”
- Prolong life at all costs: a bonanza for private health care, pharmaceutical companies and the financial services industry