Posted on January 15, 2015, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Environment, EU, Government, Health, Vested interests and tagged Alison Mann, Bundestag’s Green Party, European Parliament, GM products, GMO ban, resistant pests, resistant weeds, SNP, SNP MEP Alyn Smith, The Scottish Farmer, TTIP. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Brexit – advantage the already rich: John Buchan, Jeremy Corbyn and Private Eye
- Saluting the French President – the first head of state to seek fair food legislation?
- Broken Britain 9: ‘populism’ is really ‘anti-elitism’ – a backlash due to economic and political inequality
- Farmers’ leader sends message to Theresa May’s Government
- National Rail Ticket Office 1 – National Express 0