Posted on December 30, 2014, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Economy, Finance, Government, Media, Party funding, Reward for failure, Taxpayers' money, Vested interests and tagged casino capitalism, City Link, Jon Moulton, Phoenix Venture Holdings, private sector, public money, redundancy payments. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
- Mr May: yet another example of the ‘cosy relationship’ between government and the arms industry
- Media 86: today, BBC news bulletins misled the public: Windrush documents were destroyed during Mrs May’s term as Home Secretary
- Media 85: MSM blackout on US/UK eye-witness denials of chemical attacks
- Mounting evidence that there was no Douma chemical attack
- Alert: people working in all sectors should scrutinise the National Planning Policy Framework