Posted on November 28, 2014, in Banking, Banking and finance, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Finance, Government, Lobbying, Parliamentary failure, Planning, Revolving door, Reward for failure, Secret State, Taxpayers' money, Vested interests and tagged 99%, corporate sense, corporations ‘running David Cameron’, immigration debate, Prime minister David Cameron, smokescreen, Vested Interest in Politics. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Médecins Sans Frontières: the human toll of the latest events in Gaza is appalling
- Is Britain sleepwalking into a food crisis?
- New Fleet Solid Support ships: cash-strapped MoD should look at the total cost-benefit of building in Britain
- Broken Britain 17: Government agencies regularly fail to pay farmers for work done
- Secret State 20: Britain at war with more than 1600 airstrikes in Syria and Iraq