Posted on November 28, 2014, in Banking, Banking and finance, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Finance, Government, Lobbying, Parliamentary failure, Planning, Revolving door, Reward for failure, Secret State, Taxpayers' money, Vested interests and tagged 99%, corporate sense, corporations ‘running David Cameron’, immigration debate, Prime minister David Cameron, smokescreen, Vested Interest in Politics. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Should the Green Party join Corbyn Labour and fight together for social justice and for the planet?
- FT: perhaps British tabloids are the real secret agents
- Media 83: BBC in the dock again
- Carillion: short changed workers but cushioned shareholders & directors
- Assisted Dying 14: Or be ‘sentenced to years of mournful dissolution’