Posted on November 21, 2014, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Economy, Finance, Government, Health, Lobbying, MPs, Secret State, Vested interests and tagged Corruption, Health and Social Care Act, Len McCluskey, MP Clive Efford, private healthcare industry, UNITE. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Britain: an oligarchy in which power is concentrated in the hands of an elite, elected or otherwise -1
- COVID-19, bulletin 32: Unions’ post-Covid potential
- COVID-19, bulletin 31: Unions play a constructive role
- Time to declare independence–5: once again – shamefully – Britain follows US diktat
- HS2? Mebyon Kernow advocates rebuilding and strengthening of the wider rail network