Posted on November 21, 2014, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Economy, Finance, Government, Health, Lobbying, MPs, Secret State, Vested interests and tagged Corruption, Health and Social Care Act, Len McCluskey, MP Clive Efford, private healthcare industry, UNITE. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Admirable politician Banking and finance Civil servants Conflict of interest Corporate political nexus Democracy undermined Economy Environment Finance Foreign policy Government Health Inequality Lobbying Local government Media Military matters MPs Parliamentary failure Party funding Planning Politics Privatisation Public relations Revolving door Reward for failure Secret State Taxpayers' money uncategorized Vested interests
- At what age does the legal position on dying with dignity change?
- Whistleblowers 11: the Haemophilia Society
- Admirable politician – 11: working for the common good, Ketumile Masire,1925-2017
- Broken Britain 6: deprivation, job losses, depression and suicides follow cruel ‘welfare’ legislation
- Reward for failure: 32 – Jacqui Smith, elected to chair Birmingham’s Lunar Society