Time to declare independence – 1: USA provoking regime change
So many have for years seen the soft power exerted by the US over the young to destabilise Middle Eastern countries; first items, ‘cool’ pop music, jeans,T-shirts and other trappings, then by lavish funding to build up openly or covertly subversive groups.
We suggest that this ‘special friend’ is to be set aside and no longer slavishly followed.
In a recent article, Aeneas Georg shows a YouTube Chinese video which indicates that the Chinese read the geopolitical chess game very well. It maps out 12 steps that the US uses for regime change and goes on to explain how these “regime changes” around the world and the antagonizing of Russia and China follow a pattern that could lead to World War III.
The 12 Steps to regime change, employed by the US are outlined in the sub-titled video:
- Dispatch CIA, MI6 and other intelligence officers as students, tourists, volunteers, businessmen, and reporters to the target country
- Set up non-governmental organisations (NGO) under the guise of humanitarianism to fight for “democracy” and “human rights” In order to attract advocates of freedom and ideals
- Attract local traitors and especially academics, politicians, reporters, soldiers, etc., through bribery, or threaten those who have some stain in their life
- If the target country has labour unions, bribe them
- Pick a catchy theme or color for the revolution. Examples include the Prague spring (1968), Velvet revolution (Eastern Europe, 1969), Rose revolution (Georgia, 2003), Cedar revolution (Lebanon, 2005), Orange revolution (Ukraine), Green revolution (Iran), Jasmin revolution, Arab Spring and even Hong Kong’s Umbrella revolution
- Start protests for whatever reasons to kick off the revolution. It could be human rights, democracy, government corruption or electoral fraud. Evidence isn’t necessary; any excuse will do
- Write protests signs and banners in English to let Americans see and get American politicians and civilians involved
- Let those corrupted politicians, intellectuals and union leaders join the protests and call upon all people with grievances to join
- The US and European mainstream media help continuously emphasize that the revolution is caused by injustice thereby gaining the support of the majority
- When the whole world is watching, stage a false-flag action. The target government will soon be destabilised and lose support among its people
- Add in violent agent provocateurs to provoke the police to use force. This will cause the target government to lose the support of other countries and become “delegitimized” by the international community
- Send politicians to the US, EU and UN to petition so that the target government will face the threat of economic sanctions, no-fly zones and even airstrikes and an armed rebel uprising.
”Anyone who has being paying just a little attention to the world events can recognise this pattern. Psychopaths are not that creative and therefore tend to use the same method again and again . . . And the public memory is conveniently very short, with all the distraction that Hollywood and the social media can come up with . . .
”Though the video blames it all on the Freemasons, it would be more correct to say the pathological elite. One of the key defining traits of this subspecies is the fact that they have no conscience and therefore care naught about human suffering and deaths . . . If the 12 steps above do not work, then the US will find an excuse to intervene militarily and overthrow the target government by force. In fact, these steps have proven to be very effective . . .
”The emperor is exposed as being naked, something that the BRICS countries and a number of other countries are becoming aware of. There is no doubt that greater cooperation among these countries has helped to spread knowledge about the psychopaths’ modus operandi. The above video is an example of the exposure of this pattern.
For more reading on the same website:
- The US’ pathetic attempt to cover up funding of Hong Kong’s “Occupy Central”
- US backed Hong Kong protests: Beware of staged violence
- Eyes wide open: China claims US behind Hong Kong protests
- U.S. would love to force China into “another Tiananmen Square” in Hong Kong
Posted on November 20, 2014, in Democracy undermined, Finance, Planning, Secret State, Vested interests and tagged Aeneas Georg, agent provocateurs, airstrikes, armed rebel uprising, CIA, economic sanctions, MI6, no-fly zones, pathological elite. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.