Posted on November 19, 2014, in Admirable politician, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Economy, Environment, EU, Government, Lobbying, Vested interests and tagged Bell Pottinger, Early Day Motion 793, EP Green Group, Green MEP Molly Scott Cato, Green MP Caroline Lucas, Investor State Dispute Settlement (ISDS). Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Mr May: yet another example of the ‘cosy relationship’ between government and the arms industry
- Media 86: today, BBC news bulletins misled the public: Windrush documents were destroyed during Mrs May’s term as Home Secretary
- Media 85: MSM blackout on US/UK eye-witness denials of chemical attacks
- Mounting evidence that there was no Douma chemical attack
- Alert: people working in all sectors should scrutinise the National Planning Policy Framework