Posted on November 3, 2014, in Admirable politician, Economy, EU, Government, Health, Lobbying, Planning, Taxpayers' money and tagged COP 21 negotiations, European Parliament, flood alleviation, flood prevention, Green perspective, responsible flood policy. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Student loans: compound interest builds up huge debts
- In the Times and the FT a question: is universal credit – to date – a disaster?
- Austerity 3: Universal Credit – another cut for many of the poorest?
- Westminster to debate the PR petition on 30th October
- Weakening the political-corporate nexus? Bell Pottinger, arch-facilitators for the wealthy, are in administration