Posted on November 3, 2014, in Admirable politician, Economy, EU, Government, Health, Lobbying, Planning, Taxpayers' money and tagged COP 21 negotiations, European Parliament, flood alleviation, flood prevention, Green perspective, responsible flood policy. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- EDM: reduce the abuses of the revolving door between ministerial office and big business
- Theresa May: “the government wants people to be able to manage their own (universal credit) budgets”
- Highlights from the parliamentary debate on proportional representation
- Will the EC impose glyphosate weedkiller, disregarding Article 191’s precautionary principle?
- Jeremy Corbyn’s ‘well-received’ address at the CBI’s annual conference