Posted on November 3, 2014, in Admirable politician, Economy, EU, Government, Health, Lobbying, Planning, Taxpayers' money and tagged COP 21 negotiations, European Parliament, flood alleviation, flood prevention, Green perspective, responsible flood policy. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Mr May: yet another example of the ‘cosy relationship’ between government and the arms industry
- Media 86: today, BBC news bulletins misled the public: Windrush documents were destroyed during Mrs May’s term as Home Secretary
- Media 85: MSM blackout on US/UK eye-witness denials of chemical attacks
- Mounting evidence that there was no Douma chemical attack
- Alert: people working in all sectors should scrutinise the National Planning Policy Framework