Posted on November 3, 2014, in Admirable politician, Economy, EU, Government, Health, Lobbying, Planning, Taxpayers' money and tagged COP 21 negotiations, European Parliament, flood alleviation, flood prevention, Green perspective, responsible flood policy. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Carillion: short changed workers but cushioned shareholders & directors
- Assisted Dying 14: Or be ‘sentenced to years of mournful dissolution’
- Make all votes matter: campaign for real democracy
- Unwillingly herded towards risky online banking? Resist!
- ATOS, remarkable for assessments that harm the most vulnerable, changes its name