Posted on October 20, 2014, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Finance, Government, Health, Lobbying, Planning, Taxpayers' money, Vested interests and tagged BUPA, Chichester Observer, Clinical Commissioning Groups, Dr Lucy Reynolds, National Health Action Party, NHS, Privatisation, St Richard’s Hospital. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Brexit – advantage the already rich: John Buchan, Jeremy Corbyn and Private Eye
- Saluting the French President – the first head of state to seek fair food legislation?
- Broken Britain 9: ‘populism’ is really ‘anti-elitism’ – a backlash due to economic and political inequality
- Farmers’ leader sends message to Theresa May’s Government
- National Rail Ticket Office 1 – National Express 0