Posted on October 3, 2014, in Admirable politician, Civil servants, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Revolving door, Reward for failure, Secret State, Vested interests and tagged BP Texas refinery explosion, Caroline Lucas, Civil service, Cuadrilla, David Cameron, HMRC, John Manzoni, Lin Homer, Lord Browne, Talisman hazardous chemicals case. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Brexit – advantage the already rich: John Buchan, Jeremy Corbyn and Private Eye
- Saluting the French President – the first head of state to seek fair food legislation?
- Broken Britain 9: ‘populism’ is really ‘anti-elitism’ – a backlash due to economic and political inequality
- Farmers’ leader sends message to Theresa May’s Government
- National Rail Ticket Office 1 – National Express 0