Posted on September 13, 2014, in Banking, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Finance, Government, Lobbying, Media, Vested interests and tagged Alex Salmond, Downing Street, Nuclear weapons, Number 10, Oil, Robert Peston. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Admirable politician Banking and finance Civil servants Conflict of interest Corporate political nexus Democracy undermined Economy Environment Finance Foreign policy Government Health Inequality Lobbying Local government Media Military matters MPs Parliamentary failure Party funding Planning Politics Privatisation Public relations Revolving door Reward for failure Secret State Taxpayers' money uncategorized Vested interests
- Media 80: election result confirms waning influence of corporate media
- Grenfell Tower: a tragic tale of double standards – two-nation politics
- A progressive alliance with progressive policies
- A new kind of politics would place able loyalists above able opportunists
- Is it wise to forget disloyalty, to reward failure?