Posted on August 12, 2014, in Civil servants, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Parliamentary failure, Public relations, Revolving door, Vested interests and tagged British government, City elites, Delhi, Indian prime minister, London, Washington. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Will turkeys vote for austerity, exploitation, climate disaster and profits for the few?
- Former BBC Political Editor Harangues Britain’s Right-wing Media Bias
- Are Boris and Donald playing ‘The Great Game’?
- Voting intentions are changing – as more is seen and heard about Boris Johnson
- Media 104: pro-Corbyn text from major Israeli newspaper suppressed by BBC & MSM, ‘as it does not fit their agenda’
A6er on Former BBC Political Editor Ha… thekeystonegirlblogs on Are Boris and Donald playing… thekeystonegirlblogs on Voting intentions are changing… Major Styles on Media 104: pro-Corbyn text fro… thekeystonegirlblogs on Will the next government creat…