Posted on August 12, 2014, in Civil servants, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Parliamentary failure, Public relations, Revolving door, Vested interests and tagged British government, City elites, Delhi, Indian prime minister, London, Washington. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Admirable politician Banking and finance Civil servants Conflict of interest Corporate political nexus Democracy undermined Economy Environment Finance Foreign policy Government Health Inequality Lobbying Local government Media Military matters MPs Parliamentary failure Party funding Planning Politics Privatisation Public relations Revolving door Reward for failure Secret State Taxpayers' money uncategorized Vested interests
- Revolving Doors 39: NAO calls to order politicians supporting nuclear power
- Revolving Doors 38: beware corporate management of HS2
- Media 80: election result confirms waning influence of corporate media
- Grenfell Tower: a tragic tale of double standards – two-nation politics
- A progressive alliance with progressive policies