Posted on August 12, 2014, in Civil servants, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Parliamentary failure, Public relations, Revolving door, Vested interests and tagged British government, City elites, Delhi, Indian prime minister, London, Washington. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- COVID-19, bulletin 32: Unions’ post-Covid potential
- COVID-19, bulletin 31: Unions play a constructive role
- Time to declare independence–5: once again – shamefully – Britain follows US diktat
- HS2? Mebyon Kernow advocates rebuilding and strengthening of the wider rail network
- Media 112: Is the BBC a far from neutral public-service broadcaster?