Posted on August 12, 2014, in Civil servants, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Parliamentary failure, Public relations, Revolving door, Vested interests and tagged British government, City elites, Delhi, Indian prime minister, London, Washington. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- EDM: reduce the abuses of the revolving door between ministerial office and big business
- Theresa May: “the government wants people to be able to manage their own (universal credit) budgets”
- Highlights from the parliamentary debate on proportional representation
- Will the EC impose glyphosate weedkiller, disregarding Article 191’s precautionary principle?
- Jeremy Corbyn’s ‘well-received’ address at the CBI’s annual conference