Posted on July 18, 2014, in Civil servants, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Media, Planning, Vested interests and tagged Bayer CropScience, Cargill, Dow AgroSciences, Dupont, Enron, Food biotechnology, GM Crops, IFIC, International Food Information Council, Monsanto, Nestlé, PepsiCo, Tate & Lyle, The Coca-Cola Company, Unilever, United States Department of Agriculture, USForeign Agricultural Service. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Should the Green Party join Corbyn Labour and fight together for social justice and for the planet?
- FT: perhaps British tabloids are the real secret agents
- Media 83: BBC in the dock again
- Carillion: short changed workers but cushioned shareholders & directors
- Assisted Dying 14: Or be ‘sentenced to years of mournful dissolution’