Posted on June 19, 2014, in Government, Planning, Vested interests and tagged Aspirational housing, Black council-estate children, British-made weapons, Drone strike, Employing classes, Fracking, GM technology, Heritage buildings, HS2, Incinerators, Jenni Russell, Muslim pupils, Nuclear power stations, Oppressive regimes, Roma, White working class. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Britain: an oligarchy in which power is concentrated in the hands of an elite, elected or otherwise -1
- COVID-19, bulletin 32: Unions’ post-Covid potential
- COVID-19, bulletin 31: Unions play a constructive role
- Time to declare independence–5: once again – shamefully – Britain follows US diktat
- HS2? Mebyon Kernow advocates rebuilding and strengthening of the wider rail network