Posted on June 19, 2014, in Government, Planning, Vested interests and tagged Aspirational housing, Black council-estate children, British-made weapons, Drone strike, Employing classes, Fracking, GM technology, Heritage buildings, HS2, Incinerators, Jenni Russell, Muslim pupils, Nuclear power stations, Oppressive regimes, Roma, White working class. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Should the Green Party join Corbyn Labour and fight together for social justice and for the planet?
- FT: perhaps British tabloids are the real secret agents
- Media 83: BBC in the dock again
- Carillion: short changed workers but cushioned shareholders & directors
- Assisted Dying 14: Or be ‘sentenced to years of mournful dissolution’