Posted on June 19, 2014, in Government, Planning, Vested interests and tagged Aspirational housing, Black council-estate children, British-made weapons, Drone strike, Employing classes, Fracking, GM technology, Heritage buildings, HS2, Incinerators, Jenni Russell, Muslim pupils, Nuclear power stations, Oppressive regimes, Roma, White working class. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Will turkeys vote for austerity, exploitation, climate disaster and profits for the few?
- Former BBC Political Editor Harangues Britain’s Right-wing Media Bias
- Are Boris and Donald playing ‘The Great Game’?
- Voting intentions are changing – as more is seen and heard about Boris Johnson
- Media 104: pro-Corbyn text from major Israeli newspaper suppressed by BBC & MSM, ‘as it does not fit their agenda’
A6er on Former BBC Political Editor Ha… thekeystonegirlblogs on Are Boris and Donald playing… thekeystonegirlblogs on Voting intentions are changing… Major Styles on Media 104: pro-Corbyn text fro… thekeystonegirlblogs on Will the next government creat…