Posted on June 10, 2014, in Civil servants, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Government, Lobbying, Parliamentary failure, Planning, Secret State, Vested interests and tagged Adam Smith Institute, Dodgy dossier, Gender segregation, Hidden agenda, Muslim Council of Britain, Ofsted chief Sir Michael Wilshaw, Regime of fear and intimidation, Trojan Horse affair, US imperial ambitions. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Mr May: yet another example of the ‘cosy relationship’ between government and the arms industry
- Media 86: today, BBC news bulletins misled the public: Windrush documents were destroyed during Mrs May’s term as Home Secretary
- Media 85: MSM blackout on US/UK eye-witness denials of chemical attacks
- Mounting evidence that there was no Douma chemical attack
- Alert: people working in all sectors should scrutinise the National Planning Policy Framework