Posted on May 19, 2014, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Local government, Parliamentary failure, Reward for failure, Taxpayers' money, Vested interests and tagged ATOS, British corporate-political nexus, Capita, G4S, Management Today, Northern Rail franchise, Outsourcing, Risk transfer, Serco. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Post-PMQs: surely the views of over 100 distinguished Jewish signatories outweigh those of 60 assorted Labour Lords
- Yet another Thatcher-privatised-off-shored-debt-laden industry is seeking subsidies
- Media 101: Pre-Panorama reaction: BBC haven’t covered Gaza for last 5 months, Sky for last 18 months
- Media 100: predicted BBC Panorama ‘bombshell’ for Corbyn, Wednesday 10th
- Media 99: Anti-semitism campaign a fabrication – Norman Finkelstein charges the British elite & its media