Posted on April 29, 2014, in Civil servants, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Parliamentary failure, Party funding, Revolving door, Reward for failure, Vested interests and tagged Agusta Westland, Anti-corruption, Class loyalty, Expenses scandal, Immigration, India, Iraq war, Jackie Callcut, Janan Ganesh, Structural unemployment, Tony Blair, UKIP, Wage stagnation. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Student loans: compound interest builds up huge debts
- In the Times and the FT a question: is universal credit – to date – a disaster?
- Austerity 3: Universal Credit – another cut for many of the poorest?
- Westminster to debate the PR petition on 30th October
- Weakening the political-corporate nexus? Bell Pottinger, arch-facilitators for the wealthy, are in administration