Posted on April 29, 2014, in Civil servants, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Parliamentary failure, Party funding, Revolving door, Reward for failure, Vested interests and tagged Agusta Westland, Anti-corruption, Class loyalty, Expenses scandal, Immigration, India, Iraq war, Jackie Callcut, Janan Ganesh, Structural unemployment, Tony Blair, UKIP, Wage stagnation. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- British-American democracy hijacked: Professor Luis Suarez-Villa
- Much ado about an OP nerve-agent: but hundreds of British farmers were poisoned – compelled by government to use OP dips
- USA and Britain are failing: should they use brawn, brain or heart?
- Broken Britain 14: justice for people given NHS contaminated blood – too little, too late
- Should the Green Party join Corbyn Labour and fight together for social justice and for the planet?