Posted on April 18, 2014, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Parliamentary failure, Planning, Revolving door, Vested interests and tagged Agricultural Biotechnology Council (ABC), Aventis, Bayer CropScience, Department of Food Environment and Rural Affairs (Defra), Dr Julian Little, GeneWatch, GM industry, GM-free-fed meat, Information Commissioner’s Office, Redacted documents, Rhone-Poulenc, Secret deals. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Brexit – advantage the already rich: John Buchan, Jeremy Corbyn and Private Eye
- Saluting the French President – the first head of state to seek fair food legislation?
- Broken Britain 9: ‘populism’ is really ‘anti-elitism’ – a backlash due to economic and political inequality
- Farmers’ leader sends message to Theresa May’s Government
- National Rail Ticket Office 1 – National Express 0