Posted on April 18, 2014, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Parliamentary failure, Planning, Revolving door, Vested interests and tagged Agricultural Biotechnology Council (ABC), Aventis, Bayer CropScience, Department of Food Environment and Rural Affairs (Defra), Dr Julian Little, GeneWatch, GM industry, GM-free-fed meat, Information Commissioner’s Office, Redacted documents, Rhone-Poulenc, Secret deals. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Human rights after Brexit, ‘reliant on Parliamentary goodwill’ . . .
- Admirable politician 12: Paul Tyler
- Credit card charges: the whole truth and nothing but the truth?
- Carillion provokes MP’s broadside: “taxpayer-funded services should be conducted in an ethos of public service rather than for private advantage”
- Prolong life at all costs: a bonanza for private health care, pharmaceutical companies and the financial services industry