Posted on February 15, 2014, in Banking and finance, Lobbying, Planning and tagged Arup, Cartoonist, Climate change, Global Warming Policy Foundation, Greenhouse gases, Jonathon Porritt, Lord Lawson, Lord Stern, Stern Review Report on the Economics of Climate Change, UNEP. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Broken Britain 26: postcode lottery for people with life-threatening health conditions intensifies
- Whistleblowers 15, Assange – motivation and procedures: “this cannot be called a fair trial”
- Whistleblowers 15: Will Julian Assange get a fair hearing?
- Lobbying 47: Policy Exchange – the lobby group most used by the British government
- ‘Pushing back to Ofsted’: required reading for the HMCI and the Secretary of State for Education